We know that fighting cancer is tough enough without having to deal with the realities of daily life. That's why we are happy to help with a one time Gift of Love to ease some of the burden -- regardless of financial status.
To qualify for a gift of love, the patient must reside in southeastern Wisconsin and actively be receiving treatments.
Out of our service area? Financial support is limited to residents in Southeastern Wisconsin, but we are able to ship specially prepared care packages nationwide! They are bursting with emotional support items to help during your time of need. Click here to learn more.
Tell Us About the Person You are Nominating
Before we can complete the process, we must contact the person you've nominated. Please let them know you have shared their info with Chix 4 a Cause. Thank you!
Tell Us About You
1. We will review your nomination.
2. We will reach out directly with your nominee to learn more about how we may be able to help.
3. We will review the details for a Gift of Love with our board to gain approval.*
4. We will confirm the status with nominee.
* Our board meets monthly and reviews all nominations in relation to funding. On average, it may take 2-3 months to fulfill approved gifts.